Skip to main content

My first visit to whistling woodzs resort (Part 1)

I love travelling & trekking is one of my favorite parts of it! In fact, I go out on a spontaneous trip every weekend; my life is pretty dope isn’t it? 
Relax it's just what my tinder bio reads not the actual reality! But I do enjoy exploring new places on my vacations or numerous of my voluntary vacations.

Whenever I make plans for a trip, I make sure it’s away from the hustle of this city, away from all the traffic, the stress, the solemn busyness in everyone's face around me, just so that I can actually enjoy the brief moment of that time. For me, jungles have always been a prime attraction throughout my life; it's the only masterpiece of the creator that we have not hampered with YET! Every stroke of calmness, peace, its captivating greenery and occasional sightings of wildlife fill my heart with happiness and unexplainable calmness which is enough to keep me going when I am back to my "urban life". If you are also a true nature lover then you have stumbled upon a right article!

So, one fine holiday just like every time, I sat with my lappy, a mug of hot coffee & a big list of best holiday places to visit. To be frank I actually wanted to blindfold myself and throw a dart at a world map and land at the very location that the dart had selected for me but I was kinda short on the dart, a world map and a bold budget for a trip like that. After a rigorous decision making process I ended up deciding to go back to Lonavla again. I was all packed and off to bed all ready for the trip next day. 

Just like every night my actually sleeping hours would start after hours of Face book browsing, and right there I saw a picture of my old friend in the most beautiful place imaginable which was covered in lush green forest and beautiful resort right amidst it. I immediately texted him asking for the location of that place and the answer came "Whistling woodzs resort, it’s in Dandeli" it was somewhere in south state called Karnataka. I jumped out of my bed and started surfing through all the details about Dandeli on how to reach there and what are the prime places to visit and so on...
I could hardly sleep that night, but by the end of that research I had made up my mind to go to Dandeli.      

The next part of my journey will be soon uploaded stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best destination for pre-wedding shoots

Well! Gone are the days when every girl dreamed of her big fancy wedding, walking down the aisle with her dream prince. But, now the horizons of the dreams have just expanded a tad bit, I mean who does not like getting their happiest days captured in the filmiest way possible.                                Every marriage in today's scenario starts with a great pre-wedding shoot and an invitation to save the date, I mean that's like the mandatory monologue of every fancy wedding! But, now it’s high time we did something different with the pre-wedding shoot, I mean no more forts, railway tracks, and next door gardens. Here is the list of 5 exotic locations for your pre-wedding shoot which I ensure you, you will return as soon as you are married! You know what I mean! Here we go! Whistling woodzs jungle resort, Ganeshgudi The Whistling woodzs resort is one of the best places for pre wedding shoot in   India & is a dream come true for couples who want a mix

Top 5 place to plan your bachelor party

Okay! So you are getting married, I mean you are about to commit to one individual for your entire life, you are being a victim to the concept of monogamy! Ha-ha jeez I should relax right, but yeah to all the brides and grooms to be out there, you know that you are doing the right thing and I support you. Okay now I have two reasons to support you, one: two beautiful people are tying knot in the beautiful bonds of love! And I am really happy for you & the second reason is "Bachelor party baby!!" The one thing that I love most among all our adaptations of western culture is the bachelor party, its half of the reason why I insist my friends to get engaged :p So, the main reason for me to pen down this blog is, I was actually going through few crazy places to plan a bachelor party for my friend, but like always I ended up surfing for days in vain, so here I have shortlisted 7 out of the bottle crazy places for you to plan your bachelors party! Your are welc

My first visit to whistling woodzs resort (Part 3)

Well, my saga in Whistling Woodzs Resort continues…. Alright before I begin with the 3rd part of the blog let me just make one thing clear: No! You are not a foodie if you love having occasionally chats outside or if you know few fancy places where you get the best shawarma & even if you eat like Gulliver on a strict mass gain regime! It's just like the times when every DSLR owner thought he/she was a professional photographer (BTW its present times :p). Being foodie for me is a passion; I mean how lucky are those food bloggers who actually get paid for having amazing new dishes! (What more could you ask for god, you are paid to have awesome food). Pardon me for the off topic discussion, but we were sitting at this amazing dining area which had Kali river on its one side and the beautiful nature on its other sides. We were served with my favorite dishes (the steaming mushroom soup, finely roasted French toast with extra eggs & extremely spicy chicken chilly) and I